Monday, November 15, 2010

Prevention is better than cure


Love is what?
LOVE IS NOTHING.
Love is just like a game.
When the game started, that's mean the sadness and fight are coming along.

Starting of love, It might be a happiest time, loving, sweet, caring, the closest people with each another and......
Ending of love, It might be make one of them be crazy, hurt, sad, suicide,become stranger and......



'they' refer to the people who hurt his/her . gf/bf
They are Cruel and stubborn.
They always make empty promises..
They promise but they never do it. !
They will never give you the second chances to change, even though you know where your mistake.
They always say they will come back to you, at the end they won't even find you.
That's the method which wanna let you wait him or he don't want you to keep find him.
Don't be stupid, don't die because of guys because It's not worth it !

"As you sow, so shall you reap"
Means someone will be given punishment according to their action, be it a sinful life.


I had tried twice before.
I was wanted to bargain for a long lasting relationship, but...
Unfortunately, I'm the one who give people hurt badly.
I thought they will be difference from the others.
The time I use my true heart to love them, sadness will comes.
I'm so unlucky because The course of true love never runs smoothly.
From now onwards, I'm scare to fall in love again.
Fall in love will always get hurt at the end.




爱可以让一个人爱到疯!


No comments:

Post a Comment