Sunday, February 14, 2010

cNY eve

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALETINE TO EVERYONE !
I don't feel excited for this two big days..
what so big deal?
LOL ?!!!

MONEY MONEY come !
tonight, I went to work.
Triple pay was that the reason why once in a blue moon reunion dinner I also will went to work !
Today I work independent, prepare all thing on my own !
I get ang pau from them, some of them even get tips from the customer. Envy them ~
I quite used it to my current job..
March only can work again... T.T
I hug jin before go back .
I will miss u guys !
after work, rush back for pray and bath..
Then I went yam cha with cousin.
We planning next thursday go Neway !
I hope the plan will still go on...
schedule : *unconfirm*
sunday-Aunty come my house, I guess
monday-whole family Gather at grandma's house
tuesday-Maybe I go lagoon with Cherine babe
wednesday-plan to invite my friend to house
thurday-hanging out with cousin
friday-jing's house
to be continue..........

No comments:

Post a Comment