Monday, February 1, 2010

lovely weekend.

LET's have a simple post !

Friday :
I didn't took part in cross country..
afternoon, I actually wanna go bm tuition.
At last, we lepak at fruity with ching,ying and tien.
last minute, got people call us to work.
I went centro to work with ying,pang shen, kok ann, gan and tkr.
partner with babe ying. During work, we chit-chat until get scold.

Saturday:
night, i went centro work with pang shen ; partner with him.
Ying went to pour wine.
first time I didn't partner with her.
After work, I went mamak with sis and ying.

Sunday:
afternoon, I went Aeon with sis, met josephine, mae sze and jin there.
Then I went O-PARIS to cut hair.
I quite love my hair.
Although not much difference.
Night, i went to work again cause my sister having dinner there.
Ying never go work, so i'm alone.
I know some new friend there,
Too bad, we very less got chance to work together d.
I will miss them.

<3 pei si, pei xuan, hui xian, jin and vivian

Monday:
I didn't go school cause I'm not feeling well.
Sleep the whole afternoon..
Night, I went JJ shopping with sis.
I spent on my own money but i will claim back with my dad. hahax.







No comments:

Post a Comment