PEI YI dear,
I don really know what happen to u actually... Although I had read ur blog post, but still not really know what had happen to you !
friend's problem again?
Why u wanna quit blog?
I got alot of question to ask you !
I don really know what happen to u actually... Although I had read ur blog post, but still not really know what had happen to you !
friend's problem again?
Why u wanna quit blog?
I got alot of question to ask you !
You sound so emo and sad ; sorry for I couldn't be ur listener on the time. dear, u always can find me and share with me.
No need to worry that i'm busy or what..
just go on what u think are right, don't ever think about other people..
Think about yourself first.
About ur uncle, anyone will leave u, we just dunno when is it.
Either early or late...
Just appreciate what u having now and pass ur life with joy and happiness. Your uncle would like to see a joyful pei yi, am i right?
NO PEOPLE SUPPORT U, I WILL SUPPORT U !
Please cheer up and stay strong !
You are always the best ♥♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
babe ying & babe cherine,
I LOVE both of you so much !
We being so close...
All the time we sit together, keep crapping and laughing just like nobody around us.
Please cheer up and stay strong !
You are always the best ♥♥
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
babe ying & babe cherine,
I LOVE both of you so much !
We being so close...
All the time we sit together, keep crapping and laughing just like nobody around us.
When people came our place disturb us, she will end up get scold by siao po ying..
You both had cheer me up when I having problems ! thanks alot. muack !
I still remembered I sat alone at jasmine's place when I mad with the stupid ELEPHANT, you two come to me and accompany.
I admit that I have a really bad temper and also come out alot of bad words from my mouth. SORRY SORRY because alot of thing happen ! I will change it... =D
I would like to say sorry to a few people.
I'm Sorry to Caryn, Fern lin, my eldest sis and to someone that I accidently scold you.
This saturday I going to pator with my two lover !
sweet right?
No comments:
Post a Comment