Friday, April 23, 2010

speechless

Tomorrow I going caryn's house with a group of monkeys to celebrate caryn and qiu-yan early birthday.
Between, Their birthday just 1 day gap..
This whole weeks at, we keep planning about the celebration thingy.
Everything have been done completely.
It's just simple calebration.
If tomorrow I got time, I will be updated about this.
Most probably, I will not have the time to online after the party.
After caryn's house, night I have to rush for work at metro.
Ying tomorrow going to accompany me to work..
sunday morning I going for work too.
so sad, because of work I can't join my family's outing.
They going for movie on satuday night ; shopping on sunday.
both i also cannot make it.
Today we had a small problem that made everyone of us felt so down.
I will never thought this will be happen.
It's really make us hard to make a decision for it.
Let's start the story.
I will now write down the name, i dun wan to hurt anyone here.
I name it as A, B and C
B & C don't like 'A' .
'B' i dunno why she doens't like 'A'.
but 'C' last time use to close with her and even same class with her, now 'B' say don like her ; 'C' also say the same thing with 'B'.
I don't really understand.
because of 'A', 'B' dun wan go and 'C 'keep wants the 'B' to go caryn's house.
Can't u all just ignore the A and give caryn happy?
Both also our friend.
The only way is to persuade 'B' to go, but we failed it.
We used a long time to persuade 'B' but she don't even wanted to give A a change.
sighs.
Forget it,
We choose to sacrifice the 'A'
Now I dunno what kind of friend am i.
Felt sorry to 'A'
Whatever, I got no choice.
TIRED !
If got any spelling mistake don't laugh on me.
I feel sleepy while writing this.
good night .

No comments:

Post a Comment