Tuesday, July 27, 2010

sweet 16 !

Everyone should know today is birthday, right?
Seriously, I'm not that happy, but still happy.
What i'm trying to say actually?
Today it's just like normal day..
I went to school as usual, do the same thing during school..
After school, I stayed back until 4 o'clock.
I was so unhappy when 'they' forget about me..
Night, family brought me out for dinner.
At last, they remember my birthday.
Quite a big number of people wish me today, even some of people are not close with me..
Thank You everyone for remembering my birthday !
SORRY, who wished me on facebook I can't reply u all as u know my facebook can't log in.
I did read all the birthday wishes that u all post to me, just I can't reply...
I just create a new account, celinetyp_94@hotmail.com for facebook and msn
If can please add me !
My birthday is gonna over, just let it be..
my wish never come truth..
It's ok, I will wait for it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lastly,
HAPPY 16th birthday !
SMILE ALWAYS
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment