Sunday, January 10, 2010

short post

I Lazy to updated my blog !
Simple post again.
Yesterday I went koko .
Volleyball club & Chinese society select committee members again.
I get post for both club, just a small small post. I'm happy enough.
Mr Teh was our Vb club teacher.
He talked alot of nonsense.
Guess what?
Mr teh change his mind !
He let us going for tournament this year, but he not allow us to get outside coach.
wth! not only that, he is not willing to coach us. he said, he will come and teach us when he free. Let see whether he will come or not...
This week we gonna start training.
5 training times per week.
I gonna be more tired !
After koko, i went ching's house and waited tebby's mum fetch us.
I hanged out with Tebby and Ching.
We spent our whole afternoon time at Gm.
we bought quite alot of thing...
6 something, ching and i went dinner with tebby's whole family.
I talked alot with tebby in the car..
After dinner, I went back to ching's house.
Chit-chat with her until forget the time.
share our secret together.
so comfortable being with her.
That all.

No comments:

Post a Comment