Friday, January 22, 2010

complaining of my life

I have been feeling crazy obsessively busy with like almost everything.
I need times to have a deep deep breath !
KNOW WHY?
Other than the time i spent on tuition,school and so on, i don't really got enough time to let me sleep and relax..
I having tuition from tuesday to friday.
I have to attend two tuition class on tueaday and wednesday ; training will be held on monday & wednesday, even weekend.
How could i concentrate in class every day with a sleepy face?
I always fall asleep during teachers are teaching..
After school, i have to rush here and there.
I got no time to complete all my school & tuition homework as well...
I feel like wanna stop some tuition class, i got no idea which one i'm not needed because school teacher can't really teach well...
Few days ago, Pn uma was changing our sitting position. She is not my class teacher but she damn fucking kepo to change our seat.
Although is not good somehow is still benefit me in some ways.
I'm short , so I sit right in front of the board.

Chinese new year is coming !
not even buy a suit of clothes for cny.
i'm started worry about this.
I having some family problems this days.
last thurday, i cried in front of ching because of this, she stay beside and comfort me.
*touch*
hope everything will change.
I'm so fed up with so many conflict and stress.

to people, please stop making problems.

so, I always love weekend.
At least I get to relaxing myself at home although I having work and training ..
Tomorrow got 'ganti sekolah', but i'm not going to school.

tomorrow, I will staying at house for whole day until evening.
I going to work with ying and kok ann at Metro tomorrow night.
Sunday, I having class party at pn rosemary's house.
the class party is for those who from 3 Mantap last year.
I'm quite excited for the party, besides that I don't think everyone of my classmates will go...



5 thing that I must kept remember myself :
-everyday SLEEP BEFORE 11 pm
-complete all my homeworks
-start reading literature book and bm novel
-hardwoking work to earn more money
-diet








No comments:

Post a Comment