Sunday, January 17, 2010

Training, Outing and Work

HEY !
my lovely weekend again..
Yesterday:
Getting up at the crack of dawn, I went to school to attend my first training.
A lot of things happen !
Ying ying forget to bring balls, so she was busy calling people to bring the balls to school.
Su ching they all were busy digging hole to put the ''i dunno what the stupid rod called'
Some of them were late to training, we must warm up before mr teh reached.
At last, luckily we done everything before he came.
Train digging first, then only do serving.
As usual, Mr teh keep lecture us.

After training, I went ching's house to bath.
We then rushed to Aeon to meet up qiu yan and li ying.
I watched Avatar for second times.
We ate lunch after movie and I bought a new bottle and some stationary.
I lost my bottle during ko-ku time.
Few days later, I found my bottle but I was refuse to take it back because I felt the bottle was so dirty.
Not longer, li ying and qiu yan went back d.
Haven get salary but started spent money.
I hanging around with ching until 4 something..
Reached home and buck up to toilet and bath.

Night, I went Metro to work with cousin, pang shen, gan, beng tat and b.t's friend.
Ying and say ying go there work also.
I partner with stranger ; 1 boy and 1 girl-qiu xiang.
my partner asking for my age and i told her to guess.
She said I was 13 years old. did I look so young? LoL
Metro's people will be more friendly than centro.
after the guest leave, we cleaned up the hall and sent the dishes to kitchen.
not only that, we have to arrange back the dishes.
Pang shen was complained about so many things, at last we earning a meagre salary.
I'm enjoyed the process of working although it was suffering and tiring.
12 something only we took salary and leave...
Ying they all went mamak but i didn't join them.
so, i fetch ying go mamak then i go back home.
when I reached, My family was watching my brother's wedding video.
I join them to watch instead of going to sleep.
End up, 3 something only I went to bed..

Today, I went KP with my sisters.
lazy to write what happen.'
THAT ALL !




______________


No comments:

Post a Comment