Yesterday night, I chated with pei yi dear and mei sze.
Mei sze called me to accompany her to go for volleyball training,
Actually I wanted to go, but I can't make it on wednesday.
Wednesday is the most busy day among the week.
If can, I will try to arrange my tuition day.
I refuse to join volleyball back due to many others reason.
The main point is I afraid to expose under the hot sun.. LOL
Pei Yi dear, pleasa stay strong.
They dunno how to appreciate you, is their problems.
As long as you can be happy with your bf and your others friend can happy, it's enough already.
Got any others problem, please find me.
I'm glad to be ur listener..
Thanks for listened what I crap.
I LOVE YOU ! =P
Today, whole day busying with housework,homework and etc
It's quite bored.
None of my sister accompany me at home.
Afternoon, I was on a verge of crying while I watching 'hi,my sweet heart', but I manage to force back my tears.
I can say that Tv is my best partner ! XD
I'm lack of money, no no.. should say I need more money.
my dad still own me my school allowance.
This few month I spent quite alot of friend's birthday present and outing..
I still own ching a present and then this coming week is qiu yan and caryn birthday.
So, I gonna buy present again.
Actually tonight wan go centro work, but Ying don wan accompany me.
Then Metro no work...
Teach me how to make money...
That's all for today.
Hope tomorrow the plans is still going on.
I dun wan to be bored again.
No comments:
Post a Comment