Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4T's monkey

I'm quite enjoy myself in my class..
Especially with a few of playful monkeys & donkeys, which are LIM CHERINE aka horny girl, sammy, and ying. my qiu yan babe is involve in ping pong tournament.
If she was here, it will be more fun.
congratulation, ying and sammy talked back d.
This few days, alot of teacher didn't come in our and teach us.
Teacher didn't teach make us happier than kena TOTO !
Of course, we will took our chances to play and making noise.
During recess, lai quan told me something.
I feel so upset and guilty..
*skip*
math period, I was too free...
I took out my sticker note and play with it.
cherine and ying kena fool by me. LOL
I wrote p.s chinese name on the note and stick on cherine's uniform. At last, she saw the note then she ask us what I wrote there, tooo bad, no one else wanted to tell her. =P
ying was the most funny part.
*skip*
more imformation,
please refer to ying blog.
HAPPY 2 month anniversary !

No comments:

Post a Comment