Quite busy this day...
not really got time to updated my blog.
tuition, tuition and tuition.
My parents were preparing about my brother's wedding things this days.
Wednesday, I got account class from 1 o'clock until 4 .
After class we seat at fruity, doing add math homework and talking with friends.
Roam at there until my sis come fetch us.
wen shuang and man teng came my house because 8 o'clock got tuition.
we took pictures again. 

same people, but difference place. wen shuang got blog jor ! =D
lai Quan went add math class. <3
busuk quan, dunno how to book place for us.
Behind us got a few girls keep talking, make us can't concentrate.
I didn't go vb training for so long.
I miss LIM CHERINE so muchie.
Yesterday, I having Bm and math tuition.
delta is going to become my second home. XD
Night, I went Aeon with family and ching.
Next week only got account class. if i'm not mistaken .
No more add math class. no more BM and MATH.
=D !
tonight and tomorrow, I going to hang out with Chingy .
No comments:
Post a Comment