Tuesday, December 1, 2009

TIRED !
Accompany teng go Aeon with his friend.
OMG !?!!!!?
The guy was younger than us, how come he still wan to hang out with us?
he is too young for me.
sorry to say that. i know i'm not that mature, but....
I heard teng say, he was japanese guy. serious?
his name is David Takahara.
he doesn't look like japanese.
*weird*
I'm not really know who is him ~
we watch new moon at 12 o'clock.
At last, i get to watch this movie !
I love edward cullen, he is cool !
jacob quite yeng too !
After movie, that 'xiao di di' went back d !
Then, i saw s.k walking around. so, we call him to join us for another movie.
We buy another ticket for 2012 !
I watch this movie for Twice.
I don't mind to watch it again because this movie is so NICE.
Today was quite bored. i did not know why ?
We go to eat sakae for dinner then only sit taxi back to teng's shop.
I'm so tired now !
ying, i still willing to accompany u watch new moon and 2012.
i will keep my promises !
Tommorrow having account and add math tuition.
Add math still got alot homework haven do.
I gonna be very stress tomorrow !
Lazy to write.
That all for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment