Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm back

I'm back.

I quite long never updated.


Thursday: CHRISTMAS EVE

Morning, i went to school to take my PMR's result with ching.
hehe ! I was quite satisfied with my result.
At least, I got an A for maths.
Did not dissapoint Q-yan's teacher, before exam she put much efforts to teach me.
Thanks to her !
If not i won't get A for maths...
I got CASH from my dad and brother as my result reward.
night, I did not go for countdown.
I went dinner with my family at 'Kampung'.
There was a simple countdown party on the happening day.
Unfortunately, our movie started at 11.45.
Too bad, we can't countdown.
we went jj watch treasure hunter.
Stupid movie. BORING like shit.
I fell asleep throughout the whole movie.

FRIDAY :
i did not go anywhere.


SATURDAY: shopping

I hanged out with kenneth and my 2 sisters.
Morning, we went Mid Valley & Garden to look for our dresses for brother's wedding.
I couldn't find any suitable ones at mid valley.
my 2 sisters bought their dresses there. only left me..
yet, we shopped until night then we transferred to Aeon to look for heels.


SUNDAY: shopping

Afternoon, we went 1U and search for my dress.
I had bought the dress that i tried few days ago.
It's quite costly but considered ok since it's a once-in-a-blue-moon practice.
6 something, we ate our dinner then return to Klang.


This coming Sunday is finally the BIG DAY and the wedding preparations are also done completely.









No comments:

Post a Comment