Tuesday, December 29, 2009

♥ Pyramid

Today I hanged out out with my volleyball mates..
Early morning, we met up at mamak which beside the Klang train station.
Ying ying, su ching, man teng, sok yan, siew huey, ching and me.
After everyone reached, we wanted to take train to pyramid.
But at last Siew Huey's mum fetch us there.

First, ching, teng,huey and I went to look for school bag...
Others were following us...
We went in so many shop but we couldn't find any nice 1..
we stop searching it and went to play bowling.
we divided into two groups.
sok yan, teng and siew huey 1 group.
me, ying ying,ching and su ching 1 group.
su ching,ying ying,siew huey were quite good in playing bowling.
Haha.. They can go play bowling instead of playing volleyball...
we have a lot of fun during playing bowling !

After bowling, we went to snowy to have our lunch...
Not longer, another 2 person came to met us.
Siew kiew and unknown, I forget her name d.
Then we walked around to look for bag again while waiting room for red box.
we were still failed to find ...

4 o'clock we entered RED BOX.
Most of them went back by their own at 7 o'clock.
Left ching, ying ying and me.
3 of sang until 8 o'clock only leave pyramid.
we took train to go back Klang.
In the train, we kept talk.
First time talk so much with CHONG YING YING although we train volleyball together for so long.
She is quite nice and a good captain !
I didn't get scold from her that i didn't go training for so many times.
GOOD ONE !
I will try to attend every training next time.
yet, siew huey and sok yan quite funny !

I wan to know how is the coach teach us.
Please wait for me,
I will be back to training soon.
Before I feel like quit volleyball, but after today i change my mind ! =)

Seriously, these outing really can make us closer and know more each other !
Ying ying gonna plan another outing again because we got 2 free red box voucher.



♥♥ A NICE DAY WITH THEM ♥♥




No comments:

Post a Comment